Friday, September 9, 2011

Lately...

Lately, I’ve been thinking about apologizing for being myself. I’ve been thinking letting go of everything till I had nothing left. Lately I’ve been thinking about telling you that you can do far much better than me, if you took that as a compliment that’s wasn’t what it was intended to be! Lately I’ve been thinking about getting things off my chest just venting about the way I feel till there’s nothing left. Lately I have been wondering what could have been if I would have went with my heart and not my head. Lately I’ve been wondering what it would be like if you weren’t dead. Lately I have been manic and full of panic. Lately I think a lot at night. Lately I haven’t seemed as bright. Lately I feel like things are out of control. Lately I feel like I’m uncomfortable with life as a whole. Lately I can’t believe how far I’ve come. Lately I can’t feel the love. Lately I feel like a sad song but lately I feel like singing anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment