Monday, March 30, 2009

Bloggin is kind of like telepathy?

Recently, my eyes have been opened to the infinite potential of the Internet! I know what you're thinking: recently? That shits been around for years! Yea well I've been busy wasting my time working and stuff. So a lot of people have these blogs where the express their political views, or their innermost thoughts, or their opinions, or roll out their agenda. (i used their 4 times in the last sentence!) I know what you're thinking you should start one, so i did! I cant say that i particularly care about what everyone has to say, but that's just what the cool kids say! I DO CARE! I wanna know whats going on. I want everyone else is going on with me. So read this. You will know exactly what I'm thinking like telepathy. ...hence the clever ass title.

My blog will contain no substance it will probably be a bunch of random ass thoughts that will bore most people. I'm charismatic and captivating in person. My written communication skills probably could use some work. We'll see. I know my typing skills could use some work. I'm that kid who stole all the F keys during typing class and stole the trackballs out of all the mice to piss everyone off. MY BAD? so if you find typos MY BAD! if you find mis-spelled words MY BAD! but rest assured i slip some in on purpose sometimes. you know just for fun.

I know what you're thinking sounds like a bucket of bullshit! I cant disagree with you. It will be a complete bucket of bullshit.

1 comment: