Friday, May 8, 2009

#followfriday for your consideration

It has come to my attention, that #followfriday is annoying to some folks. Sorry @salena and @samfrosty. So instead of spamming the twitter feed of those without thousands of followers I'm just going to compose a list and BLOG it. Here is a list of Tewople for you to consider. this list is in no particular order and consists of Tweople that helped me hit 2000 followers last week. If I left you out I apologize, but chances are you're not reading this anyway! ...and once again #IMJUSTSAYIN

@zaibusta
@the_gman
@parkdesign
@jenn004
@swellyn
@ladychandra
@HPGirl
@bchluvgirl
@big_diel
@BigPayLess
@Anne_Noonan
@flicka47
@soul_lathe
@hohner
@robsperti
@PinkAngel_0704
@zeke213
@justinglover
@vinken
@SaschaScarpulla
@faithsonshyne
@debBennett555
@zatti
@Bloglodyte
@larry_mcleod
@bluedoggraphics
@vwdreamer
@davorado
@FABLOGUE
@statiK99
@bababoosh
@impotter
@TearyEyez
@basket_case
@stratparrott

No tweeps were hurt or injured in the composing of this list however minutes prior I was unfollowed by 5 twits because I posted #followfriday tweets.

No comments:

Post a Comment